file Pregunta Why do I hear a noise from the backside of the refrigerator?

Más
#58632 por Rasull
Hi, friends I am so curious to know why the sound is produced on the back of the refrigerator and what is the reason for that sound? please provide your valuable answers, Thank you.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
#58635 por Diego
Hi.
It may be the sound of the liquid refrigerant evaporating in the evaporator. Sometimes annoying.
If your unit has a fan, it may be what is causing the sound.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: marcos

Más
#58638 por dsbordon
Hi Rasull.
Could you tell us what kind of noise? Is it in the compresor, in the condenser, where?
Could be liquid gas returning to the compresor, the blower, lack of gas, many things. Could you be a little bit more precise?

Hola Rasull.
Podrías decirnos que clase de ruido? Es en el mc, en el condensador, donde?
Podria ser líquido retornando al mc, el ventilador, falta de gas, muchas cosas. Podrías ser un poco más preciso?
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Diego, marcos, Rasull

Más
#58639 por ururef
yes, if I congratulate you, it is a global forum. I dedicate to arriva. for me it is the noise of the expansion nothing more. Do not be English either, just a little cold

Quisiera yo dominar este rico idioma.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Diego

Más
#58642 por ENV-ENGINEERING
Respuesta de ENV-ENGINEERING sobre el tema Why do I hear a noise from the backside of the refrigerator?

Rasull escribió: Hi, friends I am so curious to know why the sound is produced on the back of the refrigerator and what is the reason for that sound? please provide your valuable answers, Thank you.

Hey Rasull, when you say the back of the refrigerator do you mean the exterior backside or interior?
Is it a sound your not familiar hearing or are you curious to know what the humming sound might be?
Third question is, is your refrigerator a forced fan or static? Meaning is there a fan that circulates air within the refrigerator or not?
The humming may be produced from your compressor which is normal, its a hum. Not a clanking or banging sound.
If you have a fan on the inside of the refrigerator it should barely be making any noise at all if any.

The only mechanical parts you would have making noise would be the compressor or the interior fan. Let us know.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Diego

• No permitido: Crear un nuevo tema.
  • No permitido: Responder.
  • No permitido: Editar tu mensaje.
Moderadores: DiegoJacGeltantorjosalModeradorfrio1933gag2009Charruadsbordon
Gracias a Foro Kunena